Thursday, November 18, 2010

If we don't, remember me.

“You’re no messiah. You’re a movie of the week. You’re a fucking t-shirt, at best.” Se7en (1995)

“We can stop, get pancakes and then we’ll get laid, alright?” Fargo (1996)

“Why don’t you grow up? … I’m trying to!” Straw Dogs (1971)

“Call me. Dial your number. Go ahead.” Lost Highway (1997)

“Well, I don’t think it’s very intelligent to keep an electrical gadget on the edge of the tub. … I tie it to the radiator.” The Royal Tenenbaums (2001)

“I think we’re just gonna to have to be secretly in love with each other and leave it at that, Ritchie.” The Royal Tenenbaums (2001)

“You invited me. It is not my custom to go where I am not wanted.” Lost Highway (1997)

via iwdrm

1 comments:

New York Muhtari said...

jamie beck (frommetoyou) super yapiyor bunlari... bir senede muthis prim yapti, simdi butun dunyayi dolasiyor